Service is available even if your item is out of the warranty period. Please contact us for out-of-warranty service, below is the process.
Diagnostic Fee before sending your device
- There is a diagnostic fee that needs to be paid upfront which covers the initial assessment and returns freight to you. (deductible from the final quotation if quote accepted)
- If you agree to go ahead with the out-of-warranty service, the diagnostic fee quotation and payment instructions will be sent to your email address.
- Once payment is received, you will receive a shipping instruction.
Note: If no initial assessment is needed, then the full cost will be quoted upfront.
Final Quotation for your repair
- Upon Repair Center receiving your faulty unit, the Service Team will assess the faulty unit and will issue a final quotation.
- Once payment is received, the Service Team will proceed with the out-of-warranty service and return the repaired or replacement unit.
Note: If the quotation is rejected, the Service Team will return the faulty unit.